In addition to our keynote talks and featured panels, the 2012 International Conference will consist of seminars, workshops, dialogue, dance performance, exhibition, lm, tour of women’s traditional cultural place.
A great number of performing arts’ historians, as well as art historians, critics, semioticians, philosophers, psychologists, sociologists and artists have focused on the complexity of the women’s issue and onto its cognitive, emotional, or social implications. Thus, the issue of the Women and Works has always claimed a special interest in our society. We will listen to speakers from a variety of elds including artists, scholars, business development professionals, environmental engineers and government policymakers, as well as a number of performing arts’ historians, philosophers, psychologists, sociologists.
If this is your rst conference with us, welcome. You’ll nd a wide range of activities -workshops, seminars, and much more -that are sure to re up your imagination. We offer plenty of new, stimulating opportunities to keep you intrigued.
Below you will nd descriptions of the event offerings for this June. Check back soon and you will nd descriptions of our events offerings available.
Attendees enrolling in one day Workshop meet Friday afternoon. Workshop is led by our highly accomplished conference guest speakers. Spend several hours in a small, intimate setting practicing lecturing, discussion, and learning from guest speakers. Workshops will be a great place to get feedback from guest speakers from the Foundation GoodPlanet in France.
For information about workshop, visit our http://transmediainstitute.blogspot.com/ Space is limited to Seventy participants so be sure to sign up early!
Our conference keynote speakers are Florent Gilard, Daniel KAPELIAN, Fumi Hill-Symonds, Pham Van Duc, Z.Erdenesuren.. Each keynote is free and open to the public. See the following schedule:
• Thursday, June 7, 02:00:-06:00 p.m. Sungkyunkwan University
• Friday, June 8, 02:00-5:00 p.m., Florent Gilard, Institute Français
• Saturday, June 9, 11:00a.m. -3:00 p.m., City Tour
This conference we are happy to announce different two-hour intensives that will allow you to study with one of our featured presenters.
International panels and attendees
• Florent Gilard , GoodPanet Foundation
• Daniel Ollivier, French Embassy in SOUTH KOREA
• Daniel KAPELIAN, Attache Audiovisuel at French Embassy in SOUTH KOREA
• Dr. Stefan Dreyer, Germany Embassy in SOUTH KOREA
• Antoine COPPOLA, Professor, Sungkyunkwan University
• Fumi Hill-Symonds, Kinetic Artists Collective and DanceLab, Denton, TX
• Pham Van Duc, Associate Professor, Institute of Philosophy, Hanoi
• Z.Erdenesuren, Professor, University of the Humanities in Mongolia
Domestic panels and attendees
• Daniel H. Byun, Film Director
• Eui Sook Chung, Artistic Director
• JunHee Lee, Professor
• Bae Yong Lee, Chairperson of Presidential Council on National Branding
• Kyung Sun Lee, Professor & CEO of With Culture, co.
• Joo Hyun Ha, Bioderma, Korea
• Eunjung Yang, Researcher, Trans Media Institute
• Hyunjung Kim, The Korean Society of Dance
• Young Ha Park, The Korean Society for Dance Studies
• Nan Young Hu, Sejong Arts Center
• Se Hyoung Jang, International Dance Teaches Association